About Me

My photo
Born and raised in Illinois, until 2003, when I moved to Arizona. I went back to school to become a surgical assistant in oral surgery and really like what I do! There are many new and exciting things happening in my life, so I'm ready to see where these roads will lead!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A New Home

We are now the proud owners of a beautiful 3 bedroom home!!!  I cannot begin to express how incredibly excited I am to finally be back in a house!!  Apartment living is great for a very short time...I think I've exhausted my comfort here!! I really am excited to have a yard where Sampson and Wrigley can run and play!! Though I'm nervous to see how well they play together, I'm sure I'm just overreacting a bit!! Fortunately they both get along well with others!
I am hoping to close on the house in the next couple weeks and start moving in.  It was pretty well kept and updated, so there wont be too much to do, other than a good scrubbing! And of course shopping for furniture and appliances! Oh how I love to shop!
I look forward to company...I will have a spare bedroom for guests!!

No comments:

Post a Comment