So, Its not completely official as of today, but everything is set...if that makes any sense!!
We went to the gem show this past weekend and found lots of sparkly beautiful diamonds!! As we walked up and down all the aisles of different vendors there, we stumble across a very friendly man from the Diamond Exchange in NYC. He had a wide variety of diamonds to choose from. Dean looks at me and tells me to pick which one I like (boy was he in for it!!). I found a very beautiful loose diamond that was virtually flawless...THATS THE ONE!!! He said ok, so he bought it!! Now I just have to wait for the "question"!!
We have set a date for Nov 11, 2011 in Florida on a private beach. If anyone wants/needs further details, please email me at littlesinger27@yahoo.com and I will get you more info as to exact location, times, etc.
We are so excited and ready!! I really hope everyone can make it!!
About Me
- Lindsay
- Born and raised in Illinois, until 2003, when I moved to Arizona. I went back to school to become a surgical assistant in oral surgery and really like what I do! There are many new and exciting things happening in my life, so I'm ready to see where these roads will lead!
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment