About Me

My photo
Born and raised in Illinois, until 2003, when I moved to Arizona. I went back to school to become a surgical assistant in oral surgery and really like what I do! There are many new and exciting things happening in my life, so I'm ready to see where these roads will lead!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Our little sweetpea!!

Well, its been forever since I updated this page...
I found out we are having a little girl!!  Her name will be Emmalyn Grace. I can really feel her kicking and doing some sort of gymnastics or tumbling inside!! She also is a night owl and loves to keep me up at weird hours during the night! Fortunately my sickness is for most part over! As long as i'm eating about every 2 hours, I stay pretty calm!!  No strange cravings as of now, either.  I can't seem to get enough watermelon or strawberries though.  I eat more fruits now that the weather is getting hotter.  We had our last sonogram done a couple weeks ago and she really is getting big! Her movement is much stronger even today, than it was last week.  She is said to weigh over a pound now and is very healthy and growing at the normal weight the doctor wants her at!  My next sonogram will be in a couple more weeks and then I will be getting the 3D/4D one done and then we can really see what she is starting to look like and get more defined features.  I'm so excited for those!  I'll post more when I get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment